We take the treatment and protection of your personal data very seriously. In particular;
- We will only collect personal data that is needed either to enable us to respond to your specific enquiry or to properly provide our financial, tax and/or investment advice to you. We will keep your personal data up to date when you tell us about changes to your circumstances.
- We will take appropriate and reasonable measures to keep your personal data secure and we will only use your data appropriately, reasonably and fairly.
- We will not share your personal data with other organisations (unless you ask us to) except for when it is absolutely necessary, when we are required to in order to comply with the rules imposed on us by the Financial Conduct Authority, or when it is a legal requirement or we are obliged to under the terms of a court order.
- We will not hold your personal data for any longer than we need to or are required to by the Financial Conduct Authority or by other government and/or regulatory bodies.
- We will make every reasonable effort to assist you to exercise your rights under the prevailing data protection legislation .
In the unlikely event that you wish to complain about how we have used, shared or stored your personal data, or if you wish to view the information that we hold about you in our records, please contact;
2 Hamm Moor Lane